Recovering a Lost Document
- Browse to the PedCath network folder using Windows Explorer/My Computer.
(How to determine
the network path)
- Next open the folder called "document", and within that open
the folder named "report".
The path should look something like .../PC7_NET/document/report/
- The filenames are numbered sequentially so if your document was saved
recently, it will be one of the later files. You may want to do a details
view (View > Details) to show the modified dates of the files in order
to look at files during the time frame when your file was saved.
- When you've found the file you're looking for, copy it to another folder such as the desktop.
- Import the file into PedCath:
Go to the "Edit Cath Report" screen for the patient where the
document was lost. Open the document manager ("Report Components" > "Document
Manager") and click the "Import Document" button. Locate your document
to open it. The document will need to be saved and given a title.