Over the past few years, PedCath has become the most widely used software for storing and reporting data from pediatric cardiac catheterization procedures.
While it remains simple enough to run on virtually any PC, the program is designed with the needs of physicians and other practitioners in mind.
It is intended to save valuable time, while improving the accuracy, thoroughness and appearance of cath reports.
PedCath combines the features of a patient database with customized drawing routines to provide a complete solution for recording pediatric catheterizations.
Click on the image to the right to learn more about the short and long term importance of PedCath and Congenital Heart Disease
- With PedCath, data entry is designed to be quick and easy. As you enter the results of a catheterization procedure, the program automatically makes standard calculations and displays the results on the screen.
- You may select diagnosis and intervention codes, to be stored as part of each cath record.
- PedCath has the ability to generate, store, retrieve and print high-quality anatomical diagrams.
- After selecting an appropriate diagram, you may modify it to match the patient's anatomy by using the special, built-in drawing program.
- The printed cath report contains all hemodynamic data, as well as hospital and patient information, the patient's anatomical diagram, and standard calculations.
- The document manager allows you to generate, store and print documents with each cath record.
- The image manager allows you to add angio still frames, waveforms, or any other image to your cath report.
Click on any of the images on the right to learn more about the features of PedCath 7.
Since its inception in 1995, PedCath has quickly become the standard pediatric cath reporting software in the world.
Our product is used in cath labs on every major continent except Antarctica.
Click on the world map to the right to peruse a partial list of our international contacts.
Please feel free to contact us at any time concerning sales, technical support or simply want to know more about PedCath and how your hospital can purchase it.